Sunday, February 6, 2011

ggrrrrrr. I hate being sick!!!

So,
been working out trying to get in some sorta of breathing shape for the Shamrock 5K Run. Do my 5 mornings at Curves and then run for a bit. It's been hard to push myself out the door to run (someone might see me.) But, I did it! Run for 10 min as fast as I can. I was actually liking it...running after the workout at Curves. Had my routine set.
And then, I catch THE cold. Should have figured since the kids in class all have it. Why parents don't keep their kids home when they are snotty and coughing is beyond me!!! When did it become such a necessity that mom's have to work versus stay home with sick kids??
Anyways, have the headcold and not only that, the stupid UTI never went away and now it's a kidney infection. Been there, done that before. You'd think I would know the signs of a UTI happening. NOT. Or I'd quit second guessing myself and just go to the dr about it!! ESpecially when the symptoms were still there a wk after the first round of antibiotics.
So, not I am not exercising. Out of the routine. it just really sucks!!
Maybe it is better to be lazy and fat! Didn't seem to get sick then.

No comments:

Post a Comment