"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the ONLY thing.
Find something that you are very passionate about and be a good example to others.
Be that positive influence in others lives that they might not otherwise have."
I love this quote! one to live by! I hope that I can somehow manage to be a positive influence to those I connect with by being that quiet positive example.
hmmm. "find something passionate and be a good example."? what might that be? being open, honest, and sharing about how one cares about others. Sometimes we are too afraid to share our true loving feelings for those we care about. It is a very vulnerable thing to do and requires a lot of trust. But it is so worth it cuz sometimes, those we share with really are in need of hearing how much they are valued, cared for, loved. Well, that is what I believe.
I wish i could take credit for this quote or philosophy. It came from my positive, little firecracker exercise guru! She is such a positive influence and so supportive in our good health-exercise goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment