Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spontaneous on a Sunny Sunday!

Ah, a beautiful morning to be spontaneous!
We took the opportunity to gather up Tom and Rosie to head over to the beach for a visit with Christine. She was in need of some mom time.

Rosie enjoyed helping the driver!

Ah, a "rock"fish in Christine's yard.


A great photo op! Sailboats under the Yaquina Bay
Bridge. We went to Newport for lunch at our fav eatery near the waterfront, "LocalOcean." I highly recommend it. Fresh fish!
Mom and daughter.

Sister and brother

This is THE boat!
It's a rather nice looking boat. Much bigger than
I expected. (jim pointed out that there isn't a "head"
on board. that could be an issue for ladies.) ah. found out that the bathroom (head) is below. whew.


I'd go out on the ocean with that specific
captain!
I do so hope it works out!
I saw how excited one was when the topic came up.
(not suppose to say anything about it til it's a done deal.)
Rosie was in 7th Heaven with her friends!
She loves playing with Ella and Dingo.
And, she got to go for a W and an R! (code for walk and ride)
It was just kinda good to spend the afternoon with the original members of the family. Just the 4 of us. together. laughing. sharing. enjoying. It has been a long while since that has happened. Soon that will all change! :)

And at the end of the visit, the sun's rays
danced upon the waters. Leaving us with
the wish to return for more good visits, sea
breezes in the face, warm sun, and peaceful waters.
There is just something calming about staring out at the ocean!







































No comments:

Post a Comment