I don't have any photos for this blog entry.
Wishin' I did!! The past couple of weeks are memories I want to keep forever!
I just wanted to write about the splendid moments I had with my Angels.
I so enjoyed EVERY moment spent with them.
Who are those Angels? Griff, Lilly, Mac, and mom!
Lilly has spent some good quality time at our house on several occasions!
She is a lot of fun! Lots of good insights on life for a 5 yr old!
We have made playdough, played with the Barbies as well as the Disney princesses, made cookies, dug potatoes in the garden, picked cucumbers,
played with Rosie, read books, colored pictures, practice name writing.
She's a sweetheart!!
Sweet thing is, while playing princesses yesterday, Lilly gave her duplicate Sleeping Beauty doll a new name...."Cathy." :) I am honored. I was also more than honored that she asked if she could call me "grandma." I am more than honored that her mom calls me Momma. I really don' t deserve either titles.
But I am most certainly glad that they both think of me in such a way.
Anyway, the answer to the grandma question is up to mom.
Mac has been fun too. And such a big help! oh my goodness!! He's a trouper when it comes to helping me with Griff. It's fun to see how both boys interact with each other. It's obvious that Mac LOVES is little bro.
Mac and I have had some good conversations, too. I was delighted when he asked if I was going along to the beach with them and if I was staying to go to his football practice. He seemed truly disappointed when I said no to the beach question but pleased when I was staying for football. It was fun to spend the entire day with them all yesterday!!
And Griff!! What a doll!!! I absolutely love this little fella as much as I love his siblings. I love how he lights up when his mom walks into the room. Or when he is in my arms having a bottle and makes those sweet sounds while drinking and playing with my face. :) He has the most amazing laugh!! Very contagious!
Ya know, I don't know what i ever did to deserve the kindness and love of this wonderful young family. I absolutely cherish every moment spent with them.
And value each one of them. They are a great blessing to me.
Especially mom....I could go on about her but she already knows how I feel.
All in all,
You guys warm my heart and make me cry with tears of overwhelming love and joy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me be part of your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment