She is my "shining star."
In a different lifetime, she gave me these
words of wisedom to hang on our wall.
Very good words to live by especially at this time in
our lives....the wedding preparations.
Actually, there are 2 kinds of prep going on:
The actual wedding stuff and get the mom of the groom looking good prep.
Both tasks had help from my "shining star."
Loved spending a shopping day with her!
She ALWAYS gets me out of my stupid little box...and try new and different things.
Like these shoes. Never have I ever had heels before let alone those POINTY TOES! Always thought they hurt the feet. that was an assumption! Actually, THEY DON'T!
I agree with my friend regarding the bead work on the shoes.
They do go well with the bead work on the dress!
Oh, I am so excited to be all dressy! As a kindergarten teacher, I don't get so extravagant with my attire!
Lost some weight. Feeling great!
Going have my hair highlighted today.
Going to get the nails done with Miss Chris next week!
(mom and daughter time.)
And,
I am hoping for the makeup to be done "professionally"
wink wink hint hint
Then the big day. I am going to cut some rug at the reception!
Guess I best practice walking in those shoes! I just learned that I will be lighting some candles at the beginning of the ceremony.
Oh, how I enjoyed spending the day with my shining star!
Quality time, indeed! It meant A LOT! Loved the relaxing lunch and great conversation.
And shopping for those shoes! And stopping at my fav clothing store!
Got lots of great things for Spring!
Thanks to her, lots of supplies were bought for the reception and rehearsal dinner! I so appreciate her ideas and suggestions whether it be for food, supplies, or dress. She has terrific taste in all!!
And then, there is the other prep.
Here is the future Mr and Mrs Burdett. (i'm trying)
And look at all of those bubbles with green ties!
My job! 100 purple ribbons on the other bubbles are done.
have 55 more green to do~ oh those eyes and fingers just aren't what they used to be!!
I am pretty proud of this ring pillow.
It was made by my mom for our own wedding 35 yrs ago.
I just tweaked it a little! Just showed it to Anna! She LOVED it!
Whew! I am so glad!
The count down is one. 11 more days! guess I shouldn't be just sitting here on the blog! Off to work on my research paper! I sure hope those 8 iTouches are worth this paper and presentation on April 5. gulp
No comments:
Post a Comment