Saturday, January 22, 2011

oh, that hubby of mine!!

What a guy!!
Jimbo is such a good, kind hearted man!
That's why I love him so much!

I was so proud of him yesterday!
I have been after he and Tom to chat about moneys
for the wedding. The kids are at the point where they need
the funds to pay for stuff. Coming down to the wire!
Jim had no clue how much to give them.
I suggested $3000 on top of what we have already given.


When I came home from school, Jim told me he and tom had
talked about the honeymoon. Jim gave them $5000. $2000 for the wedding
and $3000 for the honeymoon in Hawaii. I was totally but pleasantly surprised.
What a romantic guy! And Tom is just like him. But, the kids did not want to take the money. They said we have paid too much already. Naw. Jim said that this is our wedding gift to them.

And next...we will pay for Mike and Christine's honeymoon to Alaska. But that is a yr away.

I am off now to the Bridal Show with Christine! Ya hoo! Wedding Cake tasting. And then, to David's Bridal for a fitting of Chris' bridesmaid's dress for the April 2 wedding! And lunch out at Red Robin with the best waitress ever!! Anna Banana!


Ahhhh. A day with my daughter!! Long needed! It was a wonderful day!!
I am so thrilled that she asked me to go with her. Kind of a mom's dream, ya know? Participating in the daughter's wedding. It was fun hearing all of Chris' ideas and learning more about Mike. I fear that I have misjudged him. He is a good guy! And they LOVE each other which is very apparent. I am excited for them both! Wow. Who woulda thunk it!?! Both kids grown up and taking on a spouse within a yr or so of each other!! And one of the best parts, both couples want a family. :) I can be a real grandma someday!



No comments:

Post a Comment