We had a wonderful time visiting with the kids over the weekend. It was great to see how much work they have done outside as well as inside the place! I absolutely love their house and yard. They have finished painting Clyde's bedroom and are setting up the furniture for him. He will soon be sleeping in his crib.
Mike has been working hard in the yard trimming and digging. He has created a large garden area. They plan to grow asparagus, beans, cucs, tomatoes, and a whole lot more. They are even going to put in a acre or so of raspberries in hopes of picking and selling at the local farmer's market. They are loving it over there on their little farm. I envy them! :)
I also am so glad to see how mature they have become in their relationship. They are even closer than they were before! Family together is what seems very important. Love that!
All are seeming content, happy, and healthy.

|
He is growing fast! Love all the pictures and so glad you all got to spend time with each other (0:
ReplyDelete