Sunday, May 27, 2012

Family Together on the Farm!


We had such a nice visit with Mike, Chris, and Richie Clyde!
I was so glad, delighted, THRILLED to have our ENTIRE family together.
Finally, Tom and Anna got to see where Mike, Chris, and Clyde are living.
We sat on the front porch to visit and watch birds.

Chris was a great hostess. She and Mike put on a good spread.
Salad, bbq pork kabobs with vegies. And a cake. yummy.


I LOVE this photo! Richie Clyde is such an angel!
So sweet. So loveable. so cute.

He likes his chair that I got him.




Is he singing opera or being a boy and belching? :)

In the arms of Uncle Tom! What a great Uncle Tom is.
He was so good with Richie as well as Richie's 10 yr old big brother.
Tom made a huge impression on Chancelor.

That's my boy! Reading a book already!


He loves his play and pak! Entertains himself for quite a while in there.

Loves his peas!



Mike is a good daddy.

Bonding with Grandpa! Richie Clyde would just sit on JIm's lap and
stare at his face. Eventually he found Jim's mustache and played with it.

He loves this bouncy toy thing.
Loves all of the gadgets on it.

Always chewing on stuff. He has 6 teeth now. 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.

And lastly, saw several bear down the road from the house.
They were up kinda high on the hillsides. Was able to zoom in and get a photo
of 3 of them. So cool! Have never seen a bear in the wild before so I was rather excited!
Especially since I was the one that saw them all first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment