Just love these kids!
I tried to come up with some fun things for them to do.
Mostly, Mac and Lilly loved the iTouches.
They sat on the couch laughing themselves silly looking
at youTube videos of cats doing crazy things.
Griff wanted in the act too! He loves "peek-a-boo!"
And, I LOVE his delightful little laughter! It's so contagious!

Mac and Lilly had pancakes for breakfast.
Mac and Lilly had pancakes for breakfast.
Lilly had a "Mickey Mouse" pancake that had
sprinkles and whip cream on it. She ate all of it and had
a second pancake!
He had syrup with whip cream on his cakes and a
I tried to be prepared around the house for a curious baby.
Had the electrical sockets covered. Had the gate. Closed the bathroom
door. Moved items that could hurt or break. Forgot about the cupboards!
paying close attention. I believe Jim was
discussing football!!!
He loved his mashed potatoes and gravy with
chicken. AND the sweet potatoes!!
It has been long while since we have had a little guy
spend the night. We did ok. Griff is such a fun, easy, delightful
good natured little fella! He just melts your heart with those eyes and that
smile!!! In many ways, Lil' Griff reminds me of our son, Tom when he was Griff's age! So cool that they share the same birth date.
Mac was an awesome help! He has become such a responsible young man!! Fun to see him grow up from that 5 yr old in my kindergarten class into this wonderful almost 10 yr old! He is pretty cool!!
And Miss Lilly!!! She was kinda not herself. I think a lot has to do with having to share me with the others. I think she thinks of our home as her own special space. I will have her over soon to help bake Christmas cookies!!!
Gosh. I just love this little family so dearly!!! So glad and thankful that we are
good friends!!! Can't wait to do this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment