Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas with Christine, Mike, and Clyde

Rosie helped Jim drive!
Momma and son



Chris and Mike's tree
I made the little ornament for Clyde.
silly boy!
Opening presents
He liked this from grandma and grandpa.
Clyde REALLY liked this FAO top from his great grandma and grandpa!
Loves those blueberry pancakes!
Playing with his new things.


Grandma's favorite little guy is tired.
Ella and Rosie finally have a moment together.

hahaha.  From afar, I thought this was a big, black bird or something.  Who would have thought that someone would be pruning the vineyard grapes on a freezing fog kind of morning!

Wahhhooooo!  Snow!!!  Christine grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to show me the snow!

She knew how hard i wanted to see it snow there.






 Those of you who truly know me, know that I have some of my dad's talent and love to paint. I am going to try to paint this picture.
Snow on the gorge on the way home.

Sweet Rosie, my traveling companion.












No comments:

Post a Comment