Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Special Time With Griff!!

We had such a wonderful time having Griff stay with us.
I thought it would kinda difficult with his family being gone for so many days. But, he did great! He is just such a sweety.
He ate really well!! He had chicken, green beans,
and a mashed sweet potato. Just like his momma, he seemed to like the potato a lot!!
He had pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bananas for breakfast.
Today for lunch, he ate some peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich. He did ok with that. Although, he much preferred the yogurt as the backup.
He played well with his toys and ours.
Mostly, he LOVED the Tupperware drawer!!
It was such a nice day out, that we puttered in the yard.
Griff had fun exploring the patio as well as the rest of the yard.


He helped Jimbo plant the garden!
By the end, Jim was calling himself "grandpa."
(I think he's practicing.)


Griff kicked the ball which we found last weekend while at
the gun club! heehee
I love this above photo!! I love the little guy's
laughter, smiles, and little voice.
I made him a book at school with the help of some friends!
It's a book with photos of his family. He actually seemed to like it. His face lit up when he found his brother and sister's faces! He talked a bit to momma and daddy! Mostly, he smiled A LOT! I think he really missed them!
Well it's been a fun experience~
Worth missing out on some of the other events we coulda gone to. Usually we sit at home doing nothing on Memorial Day weekend. Who knew we'd be asked to Benihana's. Or the party up north. well, there will be other times for those things. kids grow up too fast. People move into our lives and out so fast. this little family means the world to me....I want to enjoy every aspect of their friendship as much as I can.
I just feel so blessed and honored to be included in their circle of friends. And trusted with their children.
It was so sweet to see Jim and Tom kinda bond with Griff. Jim enjoyed playing with the little fella. Awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Momma B for posting these pictures and mostly for taking such awesome and sweet care of my baby boy!! It was very difficult to leave him, but I knew he was going to be very well loved while we were away. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete